Sunday, August 9, 2009

what to 'do?

i am so witty on three hours of sleep.

my head is very happy to report that I am between two very similar hairstyles. not exactly crossed off the list but getting there. my hair is long and even when i wear it half up, it bugs me. however if i pull it back too much, it is not a good look. in person, good but it looks a little like my sad sleepy hollow photo.

the question is still up in my hair (oh i know, stop it!), veil on a comb for the ceremony or a beaded headband for the whole day?

here's the hair:


mrs. tony parker aka eva l.


ignore the pallid face and the super random strays at the ends

here's a gorgeous headband I cannot afford by the uber talented jennifer behr:


and you know what a veil looks like. if you are going to do it, I say go long (i have such dress envy; I cannot post a picture of the full dress. it is divine):


photo from New York Wedding Magazine


what do you think my chicadees? has anyone seen crystal headbands for less? i'm thinking H&M? Shockingly Forever 21 does not nor does Anthro.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I just found your blog from Le Musings of Moi. And I love it!