I think we are in good shape. Um, hope?
I received the reference I have been waiting for from the nice guy caterer and have emailed the justice of the peace's reference. we are looking at wedding bands and trying some on to get the size right as we will probably purchase online. The outdoor design is beginning to make sense - I have to throw it all in one flicker set. Can you polyvore it? Need to make appointment for first dress alteration. David and I have been kicking into high gear at the gym with two bootcamps, one spinning, one yoga and one outdoor run or eliptical each week. I would love to be able to work out for three hours (no really I would; best stress reliever) but who has three hours?
From the visitor hits to our web site (I am such a blog/web site stalker) I think a few people received our invitations. I cannot wait for someone who I know is coming for sure to say they got it and everything is spelled correctly and the times are right. Does anyone else have a horrible nightmare of sending invitations with the wrong time, wrong date, wrong big piece of information?
7 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment