Sunday, August 9, 2009

mirror me this




balloon photo by kate headley

i was rereading my venue's rule book and realized that balloons are not listed as a no go. why I thought they were I have no idea. The new Juicy Couture fall ad campaign has mirrorballs in a fountain and I have been wanting to do something with our cute fountain that I will not go near in my dress. in walks my hero who knows more about rigging, hanging or what material to use for just about any "set" design. "Just use Mylar balloons that are filled with regular air" huh? really? wow. "we'll test it out first" and test it out we will. but before that, I am pulling all of the photos I took of the grounds and matching them to the crazy ideas I have (chandeliers here, hanging backdrop there) because i would hate to make something only to find out that it cannot be hung. I've already said that there is a way to do anything, and if not for a wedding, then when (ie crazy bridetalk) oh balloons, i am so excited to spend some time together.

No comments: