Monday, August 10, 2009

etsy madness

i am such an etsy fanatic. I must share some of my favorites. There are about 54 pages so picks will be random.

Right now my etsy searches are for bubble bridal veils, key necklaces, and anything that I need or goes with ceremony/reception decor. That said, I find all kinds of things that I need (want, don't have room for, shouldn't be spending money on) on etsy. Let's have a look, shall we?

Little white felt bunny angel by PlanetFur



















Glamarita PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG Custom Swishy Fringe Dress by Glamarita
(the perfect bachelorette party dress, no?)


















lucky wish bone necklace by rubylion

(summer: I know you were asking about the other ones; this one is really special)

















White Orchid Bolero by toccata
(would be mine in a heartbeat if it was a teensy bit cheaper)















sooo Mid-century garden darling 24/all jeweled up by alusciousthing
(super gorgeous garden statement necklace)














Primitive Light Lavender with Star Flag Birdhouse by birdhouseaccents
(i've thought of using one of these as an envelope box as an alternate to the birdcage)





No comments: