Saturday, August 22, 2009

happy birthday ma!


photo courtesy of martha stewart

belated only on my blog post, I wanted to say happy birthday to my family, my friend and support system, my very cool mom.

Mom:
thank you for my baking skills and year round love of Christmas. thank you for teaching me how to be independent, make my own decisions and take chances. thank you for giving me the gift/curse of bursting into tears while watching De Beers diamond commercials and Extreme Home Makeover. thank you for your compassion, honesty and teaching me and Michele what it means to have a strong work ethic. thank you for being selfless and shaking some childhood pranksters down until they most likely wet their pants. thank you for understanding my out of control shoe obsession. thank you for listening to every wedding detail, meeting vendors and opening your home to us and other guests before the wedding. Most of all thank you for being such an inspiration, and my mom. I am happy to be able to bring home a guy who will love you as much as I do.

No comments: