I got such satisfaction from making a new to do list and uh, even making a list of things that are DONE.
Today was all about invitations. In fact, it still is. I addressed these babies until 1am and then bing, up at 6:15am. Calligraphy on the brain. Zip codes and Mrs or Ms. or Mr. and Mrs. Done. Postcard stamps came in and David stamped away as I finished the addressing. Then he sealed and organized in one of our nifty Crate and Barrel boxes with handles.
I can't show you them until they are received because they are too special (says me). Laura from Letterpunchpress did a stellar job collaborating with me. I hope everyone loves them as much as we do. They did exactly what I was hoping they'd do: set the tone and guide my decision making. Everything is a little softer, a little fluttery, a little Elizabeth Messina. We are in the woods fabulous fairies in the woods.
Hollywood and Wilcox, here we come...
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment