Thursday, August 27, 2009

my favorite number

44 is also the most commonly used number. it's in more street addresses than any other number. 44 fish sticks in a package. my favorite band of all time: 44. the day of planning post birthday and year of being engaged anniversary: 44.

in the last day I have seen my wedding dress and the dress I almost bought featured in real weddings. love them both but I definitely made the right choice. have you seen your dress on another bride with completely different accessories?

today I need to change up my DIY list. it's written in an organized fashion but somehow I can't visualize everything. it doesn't help that very few photos of our venue exist and clearly I can't see it from the other side of the country. what I have been meaning to do is match up photos I've taken at the venue with DIY projects. I'm hoping this little flickr set will do the trick. wow, I am such a Virgo.

here's some things I am working on:



now that we know what we are doing and who's doing it,
writing and designing our program (programs by darling dexter)





designing entryway to the dance floor






deciding whether I can/want to DIY and purchase fake flowers



do I want these? (photo by our labor of love)

this



to something like this although it's looking a little matchy to me



from better homes and gardens



and the dessert table

that's a start to day 44.

No comments: