have you ever counted 70 days? by the day? well that's what the web sites keep telling us and finally (although I will miss it when it is over) finally it's starting to feel very soon. really. so this week i made an updated to do list and went cross crazy checking things off the list.
What we got done:
- confirmed guest list and checked addresses (a lot of moves this year)
- secured rehearsal dinner site
- picked out and sent groomsmen's attire to the guys
- placed tie order
- researched and interviewed justice's of the peace
- received our last catering menu (time to make a decision :)
- bought stamps and began addresses invitations (received and paid)
- final thoughts and last wedding cake sketch
The in progress list is way too long but with the above done, I'm feeling pretty good. Together we are working on the ceremony, ceremony songs, the honeymoon, rental car, wedding bands, design and final catering menu. I need to buy a few accessories, BM gifts (many ideas needing to be narrowed down), sketch out outside design and send to David to figure out logistics, choose local florist (not hiring a floral "designer"), get my dress altered, address and send invitations (by Monday) and do all paper designs: programs, menus, signs, table numbers, table descriptions. I also need to make sure our payment list is up to date and send out any last minute payments. there's more, more but I hope to have almost everything but the DIY and paper goods done by early next week.
70 days left is also one of my BMs birthdays. off to make a cake..
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment