A few months ago, I did a marathon LA/OC sweep meeting local photographers that had the um, flavor we were looking for: whimsical, playful, close up and personal, and colorful.I met Marlin at one of my favorite restaurants down the street from our house. He's so warm and all smiles. If I can't make a decision, I always think about what it would be like to have that person do "x" at the wedding and how comfortable they'd make me feel. Marlin shoots with his wife Marleen (second photographer) and even though I haven't met her yet, you know it's a family affair. I knew that I already liked his work but in person, the images are stunning. He also had a good head on his shoulders and put me at ease, which was crucial in hiring a photographer we'd have to fly out to CT.
We have our engagement shoot in SF at the end of January. Until then, meet Marlin :



No comments:
Post a Comment