Saturday, November 15, 2008

The very first look



wow, has it been that long? despite the non-blogging, I have been snipping and saving ideas for the wedding. We have a photographer who I will gush about after all the i's are dotted. we heart them!

I'm sick today, and with endometriosis, I have to say that I am nervous about being sick for my wedding. I know there's a thousand things I can do to reduce the chances that I don't feel as ill as I do today, but still, on a day like today, it's hard to rest assured. So I went blogshopping for some inspiration and I am going to unveil to the, er, four people that read this blog, the type of dress I always snip from magazines.

Guh. This Badgley Mischka mermaid dress on the right is pure love. It's elegant, girly, sexy and that once in a lifetime dress that makes you cry. I promised Liz I would not try on dresses until closer to the date so for now, I web gaze. It's good medicine.

No comments: