Focus -I need to get the card to the printer so please help me choose the back design!
Here's the front:
Concept: The first night David and I met, we went to a cafe/restaurant, The Steps of Rome in San Francisco. Since we've been friends forever, we wanted to focus on friendship: friends who are chosen family, friends who become husband andwife :). Tea is a symbol of friendship so that's the cups with our date, the names on the hands are pretty self explanatory. A few pieces of trivial trivia:
-we did not plan on wearing the colors of our mugs. we hadn't even seen each other that morning.
- the poster to the left is a vintage Absinthe ad. One of our signature wedding cocktails is named after a popular brand of absinthe called "Green Fairy". There will be NO real absinthe near our wedding!
- I wanted to use our palms of our hands as a symbol of fate and our future.
- I wanted to use our palms of our hands as a symbol of fate and our future.
Here's the back:
v1:
v2:
v3:

1 comment:
Hey, Marnie! I am partial to the second version. I'm not sure why, but the centered layout seems to have more impact. But at any rate, either option is great and I love them all! I love the unintentional matching sweaters and mugs!
Post a Comment