Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cherry on top

or at least that's what I think of when I add what The Bride's Cafe calls "Magenta Red". Or it's a Pantone color that the Cafe referenced. I can't keep track. Who cares. Anyhow, it seems like people like the pinkred as a fourth color. It's really pretty and if I look back on most of the bridesmaid dresses in my folder, yup, there it is again and again. I love canary yellow. I think it's fun, bold and cheery. But I can see myself sliding down a slippery slope of hatred. "It looks like a banana peel", "it's not flattering", "it's too yellow". I originally wanted to use it because my mother loves yellow roses. Or used to. I was going to surprise her with a corsage of yellow roses until she said "You know, I don't like yellow roses" Oops, good to know!

Pinkred aka MagentaRed is wininng and for some reason I keep mispelling words. Odd because I should have been in spelling bees. Hmm, I may finally be over this flu and need some food.

No comments: