yeah, yeah they have these things called planners where they remind you what you are supposed to this month and count down the days to your wedding (I think we are on day 401). But life happens and so do opportunities that may present themselves before the bigger stuff: the location, the food, the photographer (clearly an important one for me and David).
Here's what we have:
- A ring ;-)
- A (phenomenal) cake decorator
- A friend shooting super-8 video
- A "maybe" photographer
- A printer that I need to pick up from Tracey's (you knew that I was going to DIY the invites and STDs)
- A bridal party
- A save the date idea
- A very long list of venues
- Stylist (hair)
- A long list of what I don't want
- Photos of what I do want
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment