Cute ribbon and color scheme in general. My friend's Justin and Mary used this color scheme for their wedding last October - some pictures of it are on the blog. They had tons of cute details. Happy planning! (I found your blog because you linked to mine!)
hi amanda! I sure did - under my shutterbug love. I really like these colors a ton - they are fun but work well with the season. I have a feeling I'll go with other colors though although what's better than a yellow pair of platforms under a wedding dress?
2 comments:
Cute ribbon and color scheme in general. My friend's Justin and Mary used this color scheme for their wedding last October - some pictures of it are on the blog. They had tons of cute details. Happy planning! (I found your blog because you linked to mine!)
hi amanda!
I sure did - under my shutterbug love.
I really like these colors a ton - they are fun but work well with the season. I have a feeling I'll go with other colors though although what's better than a yellow pair of platforms under a wedding dress?
Post a Comment