Monday, September 1, 2008

no breakfast at Tiffany's

And you know no breakfast is a really big deal. Today David and I went to the home of the little robin's egg box. Remember when Tiffany was sooo precious? Oh, Tiffany how you disappoint!

The selection was sparse, the designs a yawn, and the salesperson was a rubbery pancake. As we walked out of the store David said, "Oh my gosh Marnie are you going to cry?" uhh, I was thinking about it. okay not really; I wasn't expecting to like anything there but despite not being a fan, I still had a pretty ring on my finger. I've *never* thought much about diamonds - or jewelry for that matter but as soon as I put one on my finger, I got it. It was so special (despite Tiffany's unspecialness). If I could explain how incredible David is on my finger, it's like that. Ha - that doesn't really make sense. Oh well.

I get the designs from JK Rocks tomorrow. Michelle: how much would Johnathan appreciate me wearing a ring designed by JK Rocks? (that's Michelle's incredible husband Johnathan Krausche) lol xo

No comments: