Tuesday, September 2, 2008

make you banana pancakes...


it's late (sort of) and I was about to sell a Jack Johnson crew tshirt on eBay which made me think of pancakes ("Banana Pancakes" is clearly a favorite song).
if I polled 125 people, how many do you think would eat breakfast for dinner? way to cut catering costs, right?
I hope we have a dog to name pancake otherwise my first child is going to hate me.
But seriously, can I invite pancakes to the wedding?

2 comments:

notranting said...

You can totally have the pancakes late night. Wrapped around (veggie) sausage with a maple dipping sauce. Sounds vile, but it's awesome. Do breakfast edibles at the end of the night. Butterscotch donut holes, tiny egg burritos, you know.

Howevs, whenever I am asked "how to save money on weddings" people always push the brunch idea and it feels too "Today Throws a Wedding"...eeewww. Those weddings bug me!

marnieleigh said...

It does not sound vile - it sounds delicious.
I don't want to do brunch - I'd just like to invite pancakes in some way. My love of pancakes is no secret and I think they'd be pissed if they weren't on the guest list.