Sunday, September 20, 2009

grab bag

it's time to make a decision. here's my criteria for the clutch:

1. designed as is. no time for custom orders
2. under $50. right now i just can't justify $70 + tax for a handbag. If so, I might as well just buy the nelle clutch.
3. either it really compliments my dress or it's a standout piece
4. not too far away in the world. I need it by the wedding!

And here they are:

# ONE

I like the shape, length and sweet yet elegant design. By SowsEar

#TWO



I've been loving this clutch something awful but I'm not sure about the structure and it's in Madrid. Eek. I would use this clutch all the time. By christinazani

#THREE



This looks like the previous clutch's more casual cousin living stateside. The price is right but is it too informal? Love the colors. Blue Floral Clutch by TulipCouture


#FOUR


kind of heart this one. a lot. and for some reason it's cheaper. still I am not a fan of those shiny silver frames. Aqua Bloom Clutch by TulipCouture.


#FIVE




i'd swap the pink bow and and snag some of my teal velveteen ribbon.

THE ALEXIS CLUTCH in woodgrain and pink by

ao3design (again)


They all fit the above criteria save the shipping time for #2 in Madrid but I can email her to see if two weeks is doable. I may just open my folder and say yes to the first one I click on.



No comments: