Saturday, September 5, 2009

better than google images

there are two web sites I wish someone would develop:

1. a search engine where you could upload a photo from your computer and it would access it's original source.

2. a wedding web site that organized photos by a wedding map. So say you start out with a cute drawing of Tom & Crissy's barn wedding in Vermont. Then you could see a slideshow of the images by location of different parts and times of the wedding. Guest book table is here, the fireplaces looked like this, a photo of the tablescape. And then a Hockneyesque photo of the entire site. Too much? Hmm, that's how my brain works.

For now I will have to stick with Flickr and Google images. Praise Flickr fanatics for creating the most specific groups. I just joined a group for people who love glitter and I actually had to write to the moderator telling her why I wanted to join. Was not the embarrasment of clicking on "join" reason enough?

Off to the races, and by races I mean my to do list. My friend calls it BB..bridal breakdown. Not broke yet.

1 comment:

anna and the ring said...

I love glitter for it is wondrous?!

Oh I would love to have that software! I think that's exactly what I've been looking for! Let's become super software developers and make lots of money!!