Wednesday, July 22, 2009

watching my neck

even on sale it was wow expensive, vera wang tulle and crystal necklace

yeah I am going big with the necklace. it was either a fabulous jewel encrusted belt or a "statement" necklace as they seem to be calling them these days.

where does this gal turn when her spinning head that is writing and doing three million other things at once turn for creative artistry at its very best? etsy of course. and again I am pressing the green "Request a custom piece" button and writing down my dream. Two designers have stunning work and one will nail it. I am curious to see if I can get a sketch the way Heather did for my cake toppers.

Here is my inspiration:


Marciano gem necklace, $99. pretty but a little too goth?

er, not sure where this is from (sorry!) I think I found it on shopstyle. LOVE but a little too industrial for the wedding.

this seems like the logical alternative to the pink vera. it's back up material. banana republic $50.

fell head over for this NYC jewelry designer but she doesn't sell online and I probably will not hit NYC until September. Roberta Freymann NYC.

5 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Oh vera, you are so pretty. I also would so wear the banana, curse the lack of banana jewellery in the UK!

Can't wait to see what happens!

Summer said...

Okay, these I love. Especially the first one.

marnieleigh said...

@anna: etsy.com! go. now!

@summer: nope, not sick of the comments. i love it. It feels like I have girlfriends online conferencing me before I make a decision.

anna and the ring said...

Oh no! I spend far too much time on etsy as it is without people forcing me there too!!!

marnieleigh said...

okay - no etsy for anna! they have no necklaces at etsy. all sold out :)