Monday, July 20, 2009

dear vera


i am such a fool. you had an amazing sale on gilt.com, not once but twice and i hesitated to buy the tulle and crystal encrusted necklace. i know it was foolish. i know, i know, it was 80% less than retail price. it was so me! and I blew it.
I see you have sister necklaces at Saks but my wallet says no. will you visit again with your ribbon and tulle gorgeousness? please let me know. I promise to say I do.
Love,
Marnie

3 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Hello beautiful necklace. You are one lucky girl!

Krista said...

I'm sure something else (dare I say better) will happen along at a decent price.

marnieleigh said...

@anna and the ring (love that name!):I wish! still looking

@krista: bold statement but I think you are right. As you can see from my recent etsy wanderings I have been searching. Shopstyle.com is great too.