


i teased you with the last necklace post but in my defense I was trying to make a decision. The necklace is super gorgeous. It is made from vintage earrings and I love it. Still I felt like the pieces were a little big and I wasn't totally sure that it was going to sit right. So I went back to one I almost bought, put them side by side, and there was my answer. For significantly less money, I bought this one. And I LOVE it. Reminds me of my grandma b's jewelry which is a running theme with every personal wedding purchase I have made.
I can change the silver ribbon to tulle and I can also put a tulle backing on the jewels. There was a huge appeal of reworking something as I am an artist but for much of my wedding I have had my ideas executed by someone else. So I can play around with this piece but it is also perfect just the way it is.
Hope you like it!
2 comments:
Love, love, love it!
I love the asymmetricalness! It looks lovely as it is but would look awesome with tulle backing or even a accent colour ribbon. Obviously I'm thinking pink!
I think that you are so right! It will be fun to rework a little but I realized how much money I could save by doing this. And fun. Pink, clearly!
Post a Comment