Thursday, June 18, 2009

with this bling

how much jewelry do you wear on your wedding? clearly a matter of choice but from what I see in photographs, most brides keep things pretty simple around the neck: pearls, a small charm. not much happening around the hands because of all of the ring exchanging? earrings? drop, studs, chandelier earrings.

Not this bride.

I'm no pearl girl and I don't have delicate jewelry. I like big baubles, vintage chokers and multistrand necklaces.

I almost bought this yesterday. Kind crazy. I couldn't spend $200 on a necklace.

But then I bought a pair of dvf strappy turquoise heels. Much better. Cause I only have three other pairs of turquoise heels. Oh well, no one's perfect.

2 comments:

Harrison said...

great looking necklace, I love it! It breaks the norm, I wish one of my brides would wear it to a shoot!

Summer said...

You could totally make this and recreate it. I love it too though.

Tired of all my comments yet?