i just reorganized all the wedding inspiration photos from one computer to another with new folders. I know; I'm so exciting. Like watching hair grow. Now that they are all neat and organized the cool thing is that I can see what I loved eight months ago next to an image I saved yesterday. I love the progression along the way and the thread that ties them all together.
let's pick a folder that i'll need to make some decisions on some time soon: Jewelry.
here goes!




sourcesthese were all plucked from the internet at different times and different periods throughout the planning process. i love how the jewelry is whimsy, colorful, delicate but bold, all modern vintage. my mother has been asked if I am going to wear chunky jewelry and i think if i had to choose what to wear right now, I would wear the last green necklace (and probably will) by rock candy as it is david's color, simple but interesting, the amazing bracelet by beth lauren (i like the different textures all strung together - her work draws me in), and perhaps choose some cool vintage earrings to go on my shoes (those are an ebay seller - need to look up the name). I'm going to leave rings off the list and not go too much with the necklace because I am leaning towards a very large flower in my hair. i thought i was going to wear a long veil but with my dress being so not what i imagined (and i love every thread in it) i want something colorful and non traditional for my head.
head pieces up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment