7 hours ago
Sunday, March 29, 2009
the image that went MIA
remember when (probably not, I barely do) I blogged about keeping your photo inspiration in neat little folders? Most importantly, when you save those kernels of inspiration, to name them from the site source so you can find it again? Ah yeah. I didn't always do that. It was a lesson learned.
as i am looking at photos for indoor and outdoor design for the burr, I went back to the same photo in my head over and over again. when we were at the site, I said to David, "let's have ribbons hanging down from the sleepy holly tree (our cocktail hour tree). "What kind, how long?" "I have a photo, I have a photo" I said. Except when I looked through my folders it was no where to be found. Then I remembered the photographer and thus began the process of looking for the wedding with black lace ribbons as note cards or table numbers blowing in the breeze?
I remembered them to be black. So specifically black as it was my inspiration from moving from grey to black in our color scheme. Doh! The lace ribbons are white. No matter. The image is found and I have my own dream from my failed organization, which in this case, worked out pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment