welcome! facing the old post road
portion of the sunroom
the very long hallway/room. there are two rooms on each side.
the sunroom is opposite the front door
butterfly tree. there were four monarch butterflies
dancing around the tree.
back of the burr leading to the grounds
To have a date and venue feels pretty amazing. As I was blow drying my hair and rushing out Angie's door I realized I had been humming "going to the chapel" all morning (cheesy but true). I love that we found a place that feels exactly right for us. The day I visited the grounds, I found several rustic areas on the four acres that to me are far more interesting than the manicured gardens. There's a pretty small pond but after seeing this , you won't find me anywhere near it.Welcome to my guided tour of the Burr Homestead (oops, above!)





1 comment:
I LOVE it!! Feels perfect!! Perhaps feels a bit southern, rustic maybe? LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! love you! xoxoxo
Post a Comment