Monday, October 13, 2008

beautiful garbage?

photo courtesy of kellydevoto's Flickrsteam. Blogged by Offbeat Bride

how can something be so hideous and magical at the same time? I know you are saying, crazygirl, it can't, it's just plumb hideous, so why do I love it? I would not. wear. it. but I like to pretend. And I love to think about the girl who literally wore what she dreamed of wearing at age five. That's not a dig. Did you see what I wore in the 90s? Uh.. yeah.
There's a ton of crazybeautiful things going on over at Offbeat Bride . Have you ever had pink hair? check. A nose ring? check. Pleather pants and thigh high platform boots? check check please. It's too early to test this out but I'd love to know if they ever had second thoughts.
David asked me not what kind of dress I wanted, but what COLOR. Um, whatever does he think about me? Then he clarified (digging himself into an even deeper hole), "you're not going to wear white right? because you uh, spill stuff a lot". Oh that's much better.

Hey Kelly, are you selling that dress?

No comments: