Saturday, August 30, 2008

into the woods: reception/ceremony

this may be too rustic but it's really cool
this is deer lake in michigan - love every part of it but I posted the photo for the aisle
the second photo; third row and the carved pumpkins
love - I think this is from next season's Desperate Housewives (don't watch it but the image was on a wedding blog)

Here's my short list on locations:

  • the woods
  • apple farm
  • barn
  • museum
  • schoolhouse (is that possible?)
  • house
  • loft (don't tell david about the loft - he'll get it stuck in his head and i won't be able to unstick it)
  • park
  • indoor pool (an aquatic theme)

Here are some photos that I like for the park, apple farm location.

What do you guys think?



1 comment:

Trace said...

hi guys!

so JUST IN CASE anyone can make it, i wanted you guys to be the first to know that my husband and I (Peter) are planning to throw Marnie & Dave a little engagement party on September 27th (or alternately the 20th), so lemme know if any of you crazy kids can be here (Michelle- i'm assuming this applies only to you but hey, you never know! ) and/or have a date preference ...... of course there will obviously be plenty of other fun-ness later but, hey!
My info:
Tracey Rooney Robinson
213.840.3483 cell
roonster@pacbell.net

call me- email me.... you know the drill!!
looking forward to getting to know you all!
T