If there's a store and they sell evening dresses, I've been there. Name it. Dare you to. This weekend was my final attempt at finding a "non-bridesmaid" bridesmaids dress and wouldn't you know, I flunked out. Saturday morning David and I hit Hollywood and Highland for our first stop:BCBG. I reminded him that he had asked what was taking me so long and the answers were clear: "that dress would
not look good on xx", "that's a little too revealing for xx" and so on. Not so easy. David sat in the man chair and then scored on a $200 charcoal grey Express suit. I tried Zara, Macy's, Bloomingdale's, two BCBG's, Loehmann's, Anthro, Nordstrom's and came up empty.
I am going bridesmaid and I've found some lovelies. Since the groomsmen suits are "waiting on the girls", here are the guys outfits (color contingent upon the BM dresses)
And then the girls (all Dessy dresses-who knew?):


No comments:
Post a Comment